Metal Detector and 3D Ground Scanner for Entry-Level Detectorists OKM Fusion Light
- Compact: Easy-to-use and easy-to-transport treasure detector for users with small budget – perfect to achieve first successes
- Detection depth: Customers found objects down to 8 m (26 ft) deep
- Use cases: Treasure hunting, cavity detection
- Operating modes: 3D Ground Scan, Magnetometer
- Detectable objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
plus VAT, shipping and fees
3D Ground Scan
GST / EMSR
Rechargeable High-Capacity Battery
Fusion Light is an easy-to-use ground scanner for treasure hunters who look for buried artifacts and hidden treasures in cavities such as tombs, tunnels and subterranean caches. The treasure detector is a special edition combining the favorite application properties of the powerful Fusion Professional with the flexibility and usability of Rover UC.
Entry-Level Ground Scanner Operating Modes
3D Ground Scan allows treasure hunters to detect gold treasures as well as underground anomalies and to visualize the scan data immediately on the Smartphone via Android App.
With its integrated Magnetometer the Fusion Light is able to locate ferrous metals like militaria and iron boxes filled e.g. with silver and gold coins, valuables and precious artifacts.
Discover a New Dimension of Treasure Hunting
Fusion Light, the compact treasure detector for beginners and treasure hunters with small budget, convinces with simple handling and easy transport – perfect to achieve first successes in treasure hunting very fast.
This small delivery scope got everything you need for a fast and successful treasure hunt: Fusion Light, the lightweight among the metal detectors and 3D ground scanners, consists of a compact Control Unit with integrated sensors and is controlled via Android App. The operating modes Magnetometer and 3D Ground Scan are essential for successful treasure hunts. After scanning your target area, the measurement results are visualized graphically with the Android App directly on the Smartphone (or Tablet) and can be further analyzed with Visualizer 3D Studio software on the Windows notebook.
Detect Metal Objects with Magnetometer
With the operating mode Magnetometer, anomalies in the magnetic field are immediately visualized on the smartphone display. In this way, potential finds like artifacts, treasure chests, old ammunition and further ferrous objects can be detected very easily. Experienced treasure hunters use the Magnetometer before scanning the target area with 3D Ground Scan in order to clear the scan field of smaller objects close to the surface.
Detect Anomalies with 3D Ground Scan
The 3D Ground Scan operating mode helps treasure hunters, military seekers and historians track down underground cavities and artifacts. Potential finds and discoveries can be displayed on the Android smartphone via OKM Fusion Light App and saved for further analysis. Treasure hunters get a more accurate 3D image by transferring the scan data to the notebook and analyze the images in the software Visualizer 3D Studio.
Analyze Scan Data with Detection Software Visualizer 3D Studio
Thanks to the Visualizer 3D Studio software the scan data of your 3D Ground Scan can be displayed in a detailed 3D graphic on the notebook. After successfully transferring the stored scan data to your PC, users can determine the position, size and depth of potential treasures even more precisely.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
OKM Search Services
|Android Smartphone with pre-installed OKM App
|Windows Notebook with software OKM Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition (incl. 1 License)
|Charger with charging cable
|Waterproof and shock-resistant Protector Case
|Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 800 x 65 x 65 mm
- Weight: approx. 700 g
- Input voltage (max.): 19 V DC, 3.16 A
- Lithium-Ion baterry: 2600 mAh
- Operating time: approx. 12 h
- Charging Time: approx. 3 h
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Technology: Bluetooth 5.1
- Frequency: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Maximum Transmitting Power: +8 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Interface (data transmission): USB 2.0
- Free disk space: minimum 250 MB
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Display: 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Graphics card: 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Operating system: Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
I am a total beginner in treasure hunting. I have a bit of experience with VLF detectors but you do not really find anything. That's why I bough the Fusion Light from OKM that has the option for additional features. Perfect device for me! Looking forward to my next treasure hunt!
The Fusion Light fully fits to my needs. I do not need to look so deep into the ground but want to have OKM's tecnology as theirs is the best!
Fusion Light (2021)
|Fusion Light Product flyer
|OKM Fusion Light Quick Start Guide
|Fusion Light (2021) Manual EN
|OKM 3D Ground Scan Guide
|OKM Fusion Light App
Fusion Light (2020)
|Fusion Light (2019-2021) Manual EN
|Fusion Light (2019-2021) Manual FR