Black Hawk (2012-2019)
Metal Detector with Pulse Induction
The Black Hawk is an extremely efficient metal detector which utilizes a higher power scheme to search deeper in many different types of soils. Having accessed the latest in pulse induction detector technology, our engineers have been able to increase the size of the detection field (SDF), enabling the unit to see deeper.
Using an automatic varying eddy current allows the Black Hawk to delay the next pulse which makes the transmission coil also the receiver coil. This additional delay allows the usage of larger search coils like our 150 x 150 cm (5′ x 5′) for extremely deep objects or our 16 cm for the very small gold nuggets.
The Black Hawk pulse induction metal detector allows to locate precious metals with extreme ease as deep as a metal detector can go. This gold detector was built with the treasure hunter in mind! It has been simplified to work at full efficiency within minutes out of the box. You don’t need months of practice to become proficient with the Black Hawk. Know if the metal is a ferrous or non-ferrous. Ground balancing this detector is done very quickly with half of the process automated for you.
Deeper than conventional detectors
This high-powered metal detector can find single nuggets as deep as 45 cm (18″) and larger gold and silver objects like a treasure chest to depths of 8 m (26′). This is all done by creating a high-energy eddy current which allows this detector to search deeper than common detectors. A further advantage is that this pulse induction metal detector can be used in nearly all terrains and does not respond to typical iron mineralization or black sand.
Black Hawk features and advantages
- fast 600 MHz processor
- advanced combined technology of Pulse Induction mono coil and SCMI sensor to increased depth and metal discrimination
- the optional 150 x 150 cm deep search coil allows for detection up to 8 m of buried metal objects and treasures
- find very small targets like nuggets, coins or jewelry with the optional 16 cm search coil
- advanced programming have made this unit very easy to operate
- search at night with a built in LED lamp and adjustable backlit display
- discrimination of ferrous / nonferrous metals
- wireless stereo headphones for silent metal detection
- various settings to optimize the detector performance to your local soil (Threshold, Delay, Interference, Sensitivity)
- external Power Pack for operating times up to 6 hours
- optional 12 V car charger
Optimization of search results with Black Hawk
Individual settings for signal delay and interference optimize your results and adjust the metal detectors peak performance for your local soil. The Black Hawk can be used in different terrains such as desert, beach, clay, rocky soils, highly mineralized soils, mountainous areas, outback, bush land and scrub soils.
Successful gold detection with Black Hawk
With a powerful 600 MHz processor, this unit is well-equipped for treasure hunters and prospectors to quickly find metallic objects like
- Gold Nuggets
- Gold and Silver Jewelry (rings, coins, necklaces, bracelets, …)
- Buried Treasures
- Battlefield artifacts
- Naturally occurring gold, silver and other precious ores
The metal detector Black Hawk is not only capable of detecting rings, coins and jewelry, but is also perfect for the detection of nuggets, placers and alluvial gold. The 16 cm (6″) search coil has been optimized to locate the smallest of items in the toughest terrains. Whether your search takes you along the banks of your local creek or your favorite beach, the coils are submersible to make finding your treasure in both wet and dry underground a breeze.
The Standard or Basic Kit of the Black Hawk metal detector includes the 36 cm Search Coil only. But sometimes a smaller or bigger search coil could be of help. So we designed two additional search coils which can be purchased individually or as part of the Complete Kit
A successful Turkish treasure hunter discovered a precious golden decadrachma as part of an ancient hoard of coins. He used ...
On a sunny day some colleagues from OKM grabbed a Black Hawk pulse induction metal detector and started treasure hunting ...
In 2013 OKM team members traveled to Tanzania in Africa to demonstrate the gold prospecting capabilities of the Black Hawk ...